[Perform-Talk] Workshop Participants & Volunteers Needed for #NFB22!

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 03:00:54 UTC 2022

hello katalyn and all,

wow! i too can't believe that convention is in 2 weeks! i can't wait
to see you all it has been too long... i will send to the pad email
address that you provided in the message for what i plan to help out
in volunteering at convention for the division asap.

thanks again for the reminder and, i will see you soon!

hugs,
amy sabo