[Perform-Talk] Any recommendations for a good quality microphone?

Jana Jackson jana at janajackson.com
Tue Jun 28 20:45:25 UTC 2022

Hi, Leslie! I use an Audio Technica AT2020 USB mic, and I really like it. It
has a headphone jack if you need that for recording and such. You should be
able to hear your screen reader through your computer speakers unless you
specifically select the headphone jack as the audio source for it. Hope this
helps!

Jana