[Perform-Talk] Any church music directors out there?

annedonnellon at gmail.com annedonnellon at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 00:18:44 UTC 2022

Question...
They actually clearly stated that vision would be required???  I understand
the ability to read music, but if in fact they stated that vision is
required, I hope you will report that immediately!
This is blatant discrimination, not an acceptable behavior, church community
or not!
While I am not a church music conductor and never have been, I have been a
cantor for many years.  I do pray that whomever you are working with will
open ther minds and hearts and realize the capabilities of blind conductors.
If they are-great.  It just seems from what I read that was not the case.
Keep educating!
Annie