[Perform-Talk] Any church music directors out there?

Shelley Alongi Christcrush at outlook.com
Mon Nov 28 19:31:10 UTC 2022

Hi Marsha

I’ve been music Director at my church in North Texas for about four years and I am blind. So if you still are looking for input, please email me and I will answer your questions. I also have a music degree and have had other experience with church music over the years, but I am pretty much in charge over there now so I can give you a variety of techniques I used to bring in music and also to let you know how I conduct the choir. It’s pretty much done with the head. Since I’m the pianist :-)

Shelley, Queen of Bells Out!
President, NFB Writers’ Division
Editor Slate and Style
See my self published books at Apple Books, Amazon and Barns and Noble