[Perform-Talk] I'm Going To Be Interviewed This Weekend For Meet The Blind Month

annedonnellon at gmail.com annedonnellon at gmail.com
Sat Oct 1 01:58:52 UTC 2022

How great is that!
Keep us updated😊.
Annie

-----Original Message-----
From: Perform-Talk <perform-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of CHELA Robles via Perform-Talk
Sent: Friday, September 30, 2022 12:39 PM
To: menvi-discuss at menvi.org; musictlk at nfbnet.org; perform-talk at nfbnet.org
Cc: CHELA Robles <cdrobles693 at gmail.com>; blindtech at groups.io
Subject: [Perform-Talk] I'm Going To Be Interviewed This Weekend For Meet The Blind Month

Hello everybody I am going to be interviewed this weekend. It will probably be recorded obviously somehow, but I will be interviewed about music and various other things I’m sure, depending on whatever questions the interviewer has for me. Sta stay tuned for info on how to access the interview but I just thought I’d let you know what’s happening it will be meet the blind month pretty soon, so I’m sure it’s definitely about that or some part of it.

Sent from my iPhone