[Perform-Talk] Membership Call on Music Education October 27!

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 20:34:30 UTC 2022

hello katalyn,

thanks as always for posting this announcement to the list. since this
is the only event that the division is going to have for blind
equality and acheivement month i will definately will pass this onto
the nfbnet lists that i'am on if you don't mind at all?

this sounds like a awesome membership call but, that night starts the
nfb of co state convention. just to let you all know all and, for
others too!

thanks again for the information and, i will talk to you soon!

hugs,
amy sabo