[Perform-Talk] Focus on Music Education: Join the NFB Performing Arts Division for our October Membership Call

Chris Nusbaum cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 16:53:17 UTC 2022

Hello Performers and Friends:

The NFB Performing Arts Division warmly invites you to join us on October 27
at 8 PM Eastern for our October membership call, as we mark Blind Equality
Achievement Month by focusing on blind people in music education. We will be
joined by an illustrious panel of performers/educators, whose specialties
range from voice to cello to Braille music to ballroom dancing, who will
share their experiences and expertise with us. After some moderated
discussion, there will be plenty of time for interactive Q&A with all
participants. Since we consider this our BEAM event, we encourage you to
bring a friend-or better yet, more than one! Here's the Zoom information to
join in:

Time: Oct 27, 2022 08:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89088947761?pwd=Zk8yd1pTa0VpYUR5N0ZSZk9ac0M2Zz09

Meeting ID: 890 8894 7761

Passcode: 632723

One tap mobile

+13017158592,,89088947761# US (Washington DC)

Dial by your location

        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)

Meeting ID: 890 8894 7761

Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kefkINuQJy

We look forward to your participation on Thursday!

Chris

Christopher A. Nusbaum, Secretary

National Federation of the Blind Performing Arts Division
<https://nfb-pad.org/>

Phone: (410) 696-4658

Email: nfbpad at gmail.com <mailto:nfbpad at gmail.com>

Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/PerformingArtsDivision>

Twitter <http://www.twitter.com/nfb_pad>

YouTube <https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCT5aDdVFf3yQsL8QYAt-2tA>

You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.