[Perform-Talk] Focus on Music Education: Join the NFB Performing Arts Division for our October Membership Call

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 21:29:36 UTC 2022

hello chris and all,

first of all thanks chris for the many reminders of this conference
call tonight for the division. in case any of you want to be a part of
the nfb of colorado's state convention it begins today!

we will be on zoom starting tommorrow until sunday morning. so all are
welcome to tune in. to see the agenda and, also to get the zoom links
just go to our website at nfbco.org

then click on the link for state convention the link for the agenda
will be there with the zoom links! all are welcome to tune in:) just a
reminder it's in mountain time... so, that's all for now i will try to
tune in and, i hope that you all have a good day!

hugs,
amy sabo