[Perform-Talk] Clarification on NFB of Pennsulvania Talent Show

Chris Nusbaum cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 20:12:11 UTC 2022

Hi Fellow Performers:

You may remember the call for performers from the NFB of Pennsylvania for
their Believe You Can talent show, which I forwarded to this list on Monday.
There was some confusion on the procedure for performance submissions caused
by information that was left out of the original email. In response to the
questions that were raised, here is the clarification from Harriet Go of the
PA affiliate:

Yes, the talent show is a live virtual show via Zoom. No need to submit
auditions. Once individuals submit the google form to register as a
performer, the Believe You Can committee chair, Lisa Bryant, will be in
contact with you to set up a pre-show sound check approximately 2 weeks
before the show. This will help to insure that there are as few hiccups as
possible on the night of the show. Lisa is copied here on this email.

Here is the link to the Believe You Can 2022 website. Go to the heading
"2022 Performers". There you will find a link that says "talent form". This
is what you need to fill out in order to sign up as a performer for the
show.

https://believeyoucan.live/

The BYC talent show will happen on October 15, 2022. The start time will
come out soon. Usually, it is 7:30 or 8:00 p.m.

Can't wait to see you perform!

Harriet

I hope this clears up any confusion, and that some of our talented members
from other states will participate!

Warmly,

Chris

Christopher A. Nusbaum, Secretary

National Federation of the Blind Performing Arts Division
<https://nfb-pad.org/>

Phone: (410) 696-4658

Email: nfbpad at gmail.com <mailto:nfbpad at gmail.com>

Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/PerformingArtsDivision>

Twitter <http://www.twitter.com/nfb_pad>

YouTube <https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCT5aDdVFf3yQsL8QYAt-2tA>

You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.