[Perform-Talk] Blind and low vision musicians needed for research study to make music more accessible

Katelyn MacIntyre katelynmacmusic at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 23:43:25 UTC 2022

The below research participant solicitation is being provided for informational purposes only. The National Federation of the Blind has no involvement in this research, but we believe that it may contribute to our research mission.

Hello, I am a PhD researcher from the University of Plymouth, UK, and I am aiming to develop technology that will make music more accessible for those who are blind and low vision. This may be anything from composing and performing, to creating music on Digital Audio Workstations.

To achieve this, I need to your input. If you are a musician and identify as blind or low vision, please fill in my survey:https://forms.office.com/r/EEW0csxVSH

If you have any questions or wish to talk further about my project, please feel free to contact me onrachel.horrell at plymouth.ac.uk

Kind regards,
Rachel Horrell
University of Plymouth, UK.

~Katelyn MacIntyre, M.M.
www.katelynmac.com
www.facebook.com/KatelynMacMusic
@KatelynMacMusic
President, National Federation of the Blind Performing Arts Division