[Perform-Talk] Anyone Using Musescore

Jason Castonguay jcast77 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 9 05:31:43 UTC 2023

Hi, Elizabeth.

Yes, I am using MuseScore as of about a month now. Still learning a lot, but thanks to their leap forward in accessibility since version 4 and accompanying tutorials from an accessibility perspective on YouTube, I’ve got a pretty decent start. I’m running it on a Mac. Can you believe that one of the export formats is music braille? I was stunned when I saw that. It’s not perfect, but it’s quite adequate and I imagine will fix some of the finer points over time. I wish I knew who was behind the accessibility effort there.

Anyway, feel free to contact me via e-mail and we can take it from there. 😊

Best regards,

-Jason

Jason Castonguay <jcast77 at gmail.com>

Find me on Twitter <https://www.twitter.com/jcast>, Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/jcast>, Instagram <https://instagram.com/jcast432>, and LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/in/jcast77>.