[Perform-Talk] New Internet Radio Station Doing Holiday Fundraiser For Children This Season

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Sat Dec 16 21:08:36 UTC 2023

hello there,

thanks for posting this awesome news about the radio a thon to the
list and, also to the colorado-talk list too! this is a wonderful
fundraiser and, i hope it's a success for everyone!

i also did check out the new radio station's web site and, it looks
great and, i see that you wouldn't leave the radioland since it's your
gift and it's where you should do shine imo!

so, i will try when i can to tune in and, i wish you all a very happy
holiday season and, the success of this new radio station for you and,
everyone who decides to join and, be a part of it!

hugs,
amy sabo