[Perform-Talk] Fwd: Valentine's Day Singing Telegrams are Now Available!

Janeen Lea justjaneenlea at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 17:44:12 UTC 2023

Hi, I’m a little confused because this email came at 6:55 this morning and it said the last day to purchase valentine grahams it was on February 5 and today is February 8. Also, can someone please answer my question if the song Perfect is the One Direction one or the Ed Sheeran version. Also I wanted to know if One Hand, One Heart is the Debbie Gibson version? I called and didn’t get a response so that has impeded me from sending my valentine grams. If they’re still available and I get answers, then I will take the time today and do that. If not, I apologize for not purchasing valentine grams but I didn’t get an answer to help me make an educated decision on songs I wanted to send. Thank you so much Janeen Lee .

Sent from my iPhone