[Perform-Talk] Introduction

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Sun Feb 19 21:16:12 UTC 2023

hello mellissa,

welcome to the list! we are all soo welcome to have you and, i know
that you will help out in anyway you can! you are already known by
many of us espcially by me:)

we were wondering when you were going to join the division and, help
us out! well, we are sooo glad that you are here! i look forward to
working with you in the division and in the organization too!

hugs,
amy sabo