[Perform-Talk] The Exciting World of Busking and Other Performances!

CHELA Robles cdrobles693 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 23:44:02 UTC 2023

And for those of you who remember the virtual choirs from the NFB, I partook in the tenor section and provided trumpet original notes by the way in the music, except for the songs that were written like you’ll never walk alone and this is me those were written, trumpet parts stronger together. I just made up the trumpet parts.

Sent from my iPhone