[Perform-Talk] An Emotional Announcement

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Fri Jul 28 20:28:19 UTC 2023

hello chris,

first of all i'am truely sad of the news of you stepping down as the
secretary of the division. i know it was a very hard decision to make!
i do completely understand on why you had to do this due to your
health! your health has to come first and, sometimes in life we have
to make those major changes in our lives is sometimes the hardest ones
to do!

i too have to do this in my life many times with my work with the nfb
and, also with other organizations that i was involved with in my
life. it's hard and, sometimes you need to take care of yourself
before you can take care of others!

i know this was hard for you to do but, i know that you will always
help out the division and, i'am glad that delaware has you as a
wonderful reasourse like when you lived in virginia and, also in
maryland too!

anyway, please let me know if there's anything i can do for you and,
my thoughts and prayers are always with you! take care of yourself
and, i will talk to you soon!

hugs,
amy sabo