[Perform-Talk] 21st Annual Showcase of Taleng Pre-Registration Closed!

Elizabeth Rouse elizabethrouse.nfb at gmail.com
Sat Jun 24 09:06:29 UTC 2023

Greetings!
This message is simply written to let everyone know that the
pre-registration window for Showcase of Talent is officially closed! We are
excited by the overwhelming interest, but as originally stated, we've
reached our 15 reserved spots. If you are among these 15 folks, you will
receive a confirmation email before the end-of-day tomorrow, Sunday, June
25th. If you do not receive confirmation, you are still welcome to register
in-person at this year's convention anytime on or after July 1st until
either all spots are full or the call for performers closes.
Reach out to us at nfbpad at gmail.com with questions!
Best,
Elizabeth
--
Elizabeth Rouse
She/her/hers
Elizabethrouse.nfb at gmail.com
(563) 210-1854
“If you can see yourself as an artist, and you can see that your life is
your own creation, then why not create the most beautiful story for
yourself?” - Miguel Ruiz