[Perform-Talk] Fwd: A few acoustic performers needed for NFBT fundraiser

National Federation of the Blind Performing Arts Division nfbpad at gmail.com
Thu Jun 29 21:51:54 UTC 2023

Calling Convention Performers:

We pass this along on behalf of the NFB of Texas. Let's get 2 more talented musicians to fill in their lineup on July 3!

Chris Nusbaum, Secretary
National Federation of the Blind Performing Arts Division
www.nfb-pad.org

Begin forwarded message: