[Perform-Talk] finding t.v. shows on line that aren't on tv anymore

Cierra Theriot cierratheriot at icloud.com
Sun Mar 5 22:09:56 UTC 2023

You should download Pluto TV. It is free! And it’s got some old shows and movies and stuff on there. It’s on the iPhone and Samsung TV app stores. It’s probably on other apps stores too. They also have a website which acts kind of the same as the app because you can watch the channels off the website.

Cierra Theriot