[Perform-Talk] Audio Interfaces & Mixer

Seyoon Choi schoi at nfbmo.org
Tue Mar 14 18:27:03 UTC 2023

All great questions. The podcast does involve guests but generally held via virtual platform. I'm primarily a Mac user with Reaper and Amadeus Pro as my DAW of choice. Ideal budget around $500.

Again, I'm relatively new to the hardware side of things, so I'm doing my own research.

Thanks for your help,
Seyoon,

Sent from my iPhone