[Perform-Talk] Facial Expressions and Gestures as a Blind Actor – Thursday, March 30, 8 PM Eastern!

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Tue Mar 14 20:39:02 UTC 2023

hello katalyn,

i hope that you are doing well. this sounds like a awesome conference
call that the division is going to have next thursday. i will of
course will forward it onto the lists that i'am on for the nfb of co
and the nfb of mi too.

thanks again and, i will talk to you soon.

hugs,
amy sabo

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86032339709?pwd=cjNaNHdXS1dPMEJYS0xmM3NRRDA5Zz09
> Meeting ID: 860 3233 9709