[Perform-Talk] Final Reminder: Join the Performing Arts Division Tomorrow for a Conversation about Facial Expressions and Gestures for Blind Actors

Chris Nusbaum cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 02:15:35 UTC 2023

Hello Fellow Performers:

Please join us tomorrow at 8 PM Eastern for our bimonthly membership call,
this time focusing on a common question: How do blind actors handle gestures
and facial expressions? Hear from a panel of performers with plenty of
onstage experience, get your questions answered, and share some tips of your
own! Here are the Zoom details:

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us06web.zoom.us/j/84782616852?pwd=M01HNTErZlUzbXVMbEd2V1FMNWI0UT09

Meeting ID: 847 8261 6852

Passcode: 806432

One tap mobile

+13017158592,,84782616852#,,,,*806432# US (Washington DC)

+16465588656,,84782616852#,,,,*806432# US (New York)

Dial by your location

        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC) Meeting ID: 847 8261 6852

Passcode: 806432

Find your local number: https://us06web.zoom.us/u/kc9w4rLwv1

Please share with a friend and let us know if you have any questions. For
those who have asked, we plan to record the call and will be glad to share
it with those who request it by sending an email to nfbpad at gmail.com
<mailto:nfbpad at gmail.com> . We hope that everyone who can will join us live
to interact with our wonderful panel and engage in a great conversation!

See you there!

Chris

Christopher A. Nusbaum, Secretary

National Federation of the Blind Performing Arts Division

Phone: (443) 547-2409

Email: cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com <mailto:cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com>

LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/in/chris-nusbaum-274384136>