[Perform-Talk] Scene Change Podcast Seeking Participants from All Walks of Life

elizabethrouse.nfb at gmail.com elizabethrouse.nfb at gmail.com
Mon May 1 23:17:50 UTC 2023

Calling all performing artists! From 3 to 103, we want to hear from you!

An upcoming Scene Change podcast episode, one of the official representations of the NFB’s Performing Arts Division, will be dedicated to the presence of performing arts in our lives, featuring artists from every age and stage of life. We would love to explore the role that art has played in the lives of some of our members, whether the art was discovered in the early years of youth or as a hobby later in life. Whether a professional performer or a dappling yet devoted hobbyist, we’d love to feature you!

If you’re interested in being featured, please reach out to Board Member Elizabeth Rouse at elizabethrouse.nfb at gmail.com <mailto:elizabethrouse.nfb at gmail.com>  to express your interest no later than end-of-day on May 31, 2023.

Please don’t delay in reaching out as we’ve got a few plans up our sleeve, which may include recording live from the 2023 National Convention in Houston, and we’ve got scheduling to do in that case…

For more information, reach out to Elizabeth using the email above, and thanks in advance for your time and interest! 😊