[Perform-Talk] national convention hotel's information

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Mon May 22 19:43:04 UTC 2023

hello all,

well, i hope that you all are doing well and, getting ready to attend
national convention soon in houston.

for those of you who are going since the nfb national headquarters
didn't link the hotel's web site from theirs here is the link for the
hotel for what we will be staying in houston for all of your needs.

https://www.hilton.com/en/hotels/houcvhh-hilton-americas-houston/

i googled it today and, i thought it would be helpful for all of us in
doing our homework before we go to houston. take care all and, i will
talk to you all soon.

sincerely,
amy sabo