[Perform-Talk] Final Reminder: Join Us Tonight at 8 PM Eastern for our first Audition Workshop of 2023

nfbpad at gmail.com nfbpad at gmail.com
Sun Oct 22 17:24:40 UTC 2023

Hello, all!

We hope you've carved time out of your busy schedules this spooky season to
join us for tonight's exciting event, "From Flex To Fly: An Audition Warm
Up," led by our very own Kingsly Martin!

Details:

FROM FLEX TO FLY: AN AUDITION WARM UP

Showcasing your performance skill without first engaging in a thoughtful and
intentional workout is like trying to run a 26K marathon without stretching.
You might get it done, but it won't look pretty, you will experience some
unnecessary pain, and you could cause long-term damage to the instrument
that is your body.

Through a series of mental, physical, and vocal exercises, this 60-minute
workshop will help prepare you for the next exhibition of your special
performance talent.

Whether you are a dancer, singer, actor, or musician there is something of
value for you in this interactive audition warm up seminar from the NFB
Performing Arts Division.

Zoom Info:

The NFB Performing Arts Division is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom
meeting.

Topic: NFB PAD Workshop (Audition Warm Up)

Time: Oct 22, 2023 08:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86197519945

Meeting ID: 861 9751 9945

---

One tap mobile

+13462487799,,86197519945# US (Houston)

+12532050468,,86197519945# US

---

We can't wait to see you there as we all continue to learn and grow
together!

Elizabeth, on behalf of the Performing Arts Division Board of Directors