[Perform-Talk] Tryin' to Reason with Hurricane Season

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Fri Sep 1 21:57:30 UTC 2023

hello marion and all,

thanks for posting this information to the list. i hope that you and
all of the people who live in the area of florida or in the state are
staying safe when the recent hurricane hit in florida! our prayers and
thoughts are with you all here in florida and, i hope that you are all
safe too:)

i'am glad that you are ok marion and staying safe too!

hugs,
amy sabo