[Perform-Talk] Resources for Music Theory

Julia LaGrand julialagrand at gmail.com
Mon Sep 4 01:16:34 UTC 2023

Hello all,

I'm a music school freshman looking for the following materials for my theory classes. I passed out of the first level of theory, and am taking what my school calls Analysis and Composition II and Music Literacy and Musicianship II. I am looking for suggestions on an undergraduate music theory textbook already in Braille, maybe on BARD, that I could use for reference. Does anyone have any suggestions?

I am also looking for Braille or disxml versions of the following scores/texts:

W. A. Mozart, Symphony No. 22
W. A. Mozart, Horn Quintet K. 407 (I found an .xml of the first movement)

Books
Georges É. Dandelot, Manuel pratique pour l'ètude des clés
Lars Edlund, Modus Vetus
Dannhäuser, Solfège des Solfèges II