[Perform-Talk] JAWS not Showing Capital Letter Indicator When Rendering German Braille

Shelley Alongi Christcrush at outlook.com
Mon Sep 4 18:13:39 UTC 2023

I can’t answer your question directly but in return, I do have a question. I assume you’re using a braille display. But my question concerns where to find German Braille in general. I was a music major before the braille display was conceived at least in this country. I bet that makes it easier. If you have any ideas where to find German braille for reading , I would appreciate your insight. I found Braille German in Germany but I don’t think they’ll ship it to me. :-) I am not able to answer your question, but I would like to pose a question where do you get German braille? I’ve been looking and looking and I can’t find anything that’s in the US and anyone that says it doesn’t have it. I am aware you’re probably using a braille display. I’m looking for it just to read. Do you have any ideas about that? I bet you do. :-) I was a music major in the days before the braille display. But I bet that makes it a lot easier. :-)

Shelley, Queen of Bells Out!
President, NFB Writers’ Division
Editor Slate and Style
See my self published books at Apple Books, Amazon and Barns and Noble