[Perform-Talk] Board Announcement

Chris Nusbaum cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com
Fri Sep 8 00:38:14 UTC 2023

Hi Friends:

Let me add that I enthusiastically echo everything Katelyn has said about Julia, and I'm grateful that Julia is taking on this role. During my time as secretary, she often filled it informally when I couldn't attend board meetings or needed someone to help organize records, and in every moment she has been everything that a good secretary should be. I have no doubt that the same passion, skill and thoroughness that have defined her term on the board so far will define her service as secretary. Thank you, Julia!

Chris