[Perform-Talk] Professional audio editing apps or software need ASAP

Angel Ayala aayala17 at outlook.com
Mon Sep 11 18:47:23 UTC 2023

I also echo the sentiment above when recording on windows. Reaper is probably going to be your best option although I’m not sure how well it works with jaws but I know that it works very well with NVDA using the O’Cyrus plug-in
As far as recording and editing on your iPhone, I highly recommend Hokusai 2