[Perform-Talk] Professional audio editing apps or software need ASAP

Marion & Martin swampfox1833 at verizon.net
Mon Sep 11 21:57:27 UTC 2023

Cierra,

	You might be able to get a really good interface/microphone package from Sweetwater. I have a FocusRite Scarlet 2i2 (2 channels in + 2 channels out) and it is perfect for my solo acoustic guitar and vocals. It came as a package with a Blue Bird condenser mic for $300. When I bought Reaper, it was $65; not sure what it is now. All the scripts are free and donations are accepted. You can also get a 60-day free trial but even this is on the honor system. I used it for nearly a year before I bought it, not because I was being dishonest but was trying to learn how to use it. I finally found a class and paid the license fee before starting the class. Again, if you need help getting started, I am willing to do what I can. If I cannot, I beling to a list of blind Reapers (Reapers without Peepers or RWP). It's such a very busy list messages go to their own folder!

Peace!
Marion