[Perform-Talk] Now Accepting Orders: Send Love with a Telegram this Valentine's Day

nfbpad at gmail.com nfbpad at gmail.com
Sun Jan 21 17:02:36 UTC 2024

Greetings!

This is your first reminder to place orders for this year’s Valentine’s Day Singing Telegrams before the end-of-day on Sunday, February 4th. You’ve got just over 2 weeks left to get in on this year’s action.

Our sweet and personalized telegrams are a wonderful way to show the special people in your life that you’re thinking of them this Valentine’s Day. For just $5, you can choose a song to send to a loved one, or for $20, you can send five telegrams!

We’ve widened our song selection this year in the hopes of appealing to every unique relationship in your life: friends, family, business partners, strangers on the street, etc. There’s a song for everyone. 😊

Place orders with the below link, and thank you in advance for allowing us to spread joy on your behalf this Valentine’s Day:

https://nfb-pad.org/telegrams

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to us as nfbpad at gmail.com <mailto:nfbpad at gmail.com> .

Warmly,

Performing Arts Division Singing Telegram Team