[Perform-Talk] PAD Membership Dues

Elizabeth Rouse elizabethrouse.nfb at gmail.com
Mon Jan 22 22:13:12 UTC 2024

Thanks for your question! If I'm not mistaken, you can find us on PayPal
using the email address nfbpad at gmail.com.
Hope this is helpful, and feel free to reach out with additional questions.
Elizabeth

Elizabeth Rouse, She/her/hers
Board Member | National Association of Blind Lawyers (NABL)
blindlawyers.net
Board Member | Performing Arts Division
nfb-pad.org
Elizabethrouse.nfb at gmail.com
(563) 210-1854
“If you can see yourself as an artist, and you can see that your life is
your own creation, then why not create the most beautiful story for
yourself?” - Miguel Ruiz