[Perform-Talk] Join our Scene Change podcast team!

National Federation Of The Blind Performing Arts Division nfbpad at gmail.com
Fri Jul 26 03:58:32 UTC 2024

Come one, come all! If you have podcast, broadcast, or webcast experience, or if you are hoping to expand your résumé in any of these areas, then we’d love to have you join our Scene Change podcast team. Training is available for those without experience. We are looking for people with flexible personalities yet committed to producing episodes in a timely manner.  If you are creative, adaptable, willing to learn, and committed to our cause of changing the Performing Arts scene. Then you are a perfect fit! Send a list of your interests or relevant experiences to Lizzy Muhammad-Park, at lizzy.muhammad at outlook.com  with the subject “Podcast Team” and she’ll get back to you with further details. We can’t wait for you to join us!

~Katelyn MacIntyre, M.M.
President, National Federation of the Blind Performing Arts Division
www.nfb-pad.org
www.facebook.com/PerformingArtsDivision
Twitter: @NFB_PAD