[Perform-Talk] The Djd Invasion Is Ready To Get Your Weekend Off To A Good Start

David Dunphy tbshines2020 at gmail.com
Fri May 3 23:42:00 UTC 2024

Greetings One And All!

It's time to get your weekend vibe started the right way, The Djd Way, and
it starts at 8 PM eastern tonight, exclusively on 2020 The Beacon.

A nice blend of pop and country await you. There may be some rock, too, and
some of my favorite dancing earworms might be heard as well.

To join in the fun, you can either

Ask your elexa to enable 2020 The Beacon

or listen at

http://www.2020thebeacon.com/listen

And during the show, you can connect directly to our zoom virtual studios at

https://us06web.zoom.us/j/2322662020

Looking to another Friday with musical fun, friendly banter and more.

See you tonight!