[Perform-Talk] Blind Opera Singers Support Group Facebook link

Cristina Jones caldomo at gmail.com
Mon May 13 19:36:43 UTC 2024

Hello all,
My apologies that my link didn't populate in the previous email.
Here's the link for the Blind Opera Singers Support Group on Facebook. We'll be having a virtual event this Friday, May 17th at 5 PM. eastern, 4 central, 3 mountain, and 2 Pacific. Feel free to join, no matter where you are located in the world. As of now, most of our members are in the United States, but we have ties all over the world, and all the information and resources is definitely applicable wherever you are, as long as you're a blind or partially blind opera/musical theater performer or teacher interested and giving and taking resources, encouragement, networking, etc. We have monthly virtual events, and we will have all our meeting minutes posted in the files section of the Facebook group. There will also be threads popping up related to performance, auditions, recording, teaching, etc.
Please feel free to share with any blind opera singers, whether they be performing, teaching, or doing anything else, Here's the link for the Blind Opera Singers Support Group on Facebook. We'll be having a virtual event this Friday, May 17th at 5 PM. eastern, 4 central, 3 mountain, and 2 Pacific. Feel free to join, no matter where you are located in the world. As of now, most of our members are in the United States, but we have ties all over the world, and all the information and resources is definitely applicable wherever you are, as long as you're a blind or partially blind opera/musical theater performer or teacher interested and giving and taking resources, encouragement, networking, etc. We have monthly virtual events, and we will have all our meeting minutes posted in the files section of the Facebook group. There will also be threads popping up related to performance, auditions, recording, teaching, etc.
Please feel free to share with any blind opera singers, whether they be performing, teaching, or doing anything else, as long as they'd like to contribute positively to the cause.
www.facebook.com/share/fK5wYRJQf2ww7GJd/?mibextid=K35XfP

as long as they'd like to contribute positively to the cause.
www.facebook.com/share/fK5wYRJQf2ww7GJd/?mibextid=K35XfP

The event is in the group. If you do not have Facebook, feel free to email blindoperasingers at gmail.com to sign yourself up for the email list or event, and we'll get you sorted.

Cristina