[Perform-Talk] Launch Into The Long Weekend With A Party On Tonight's Djd Invasion

David Dunphy tbshines2020 at gmail.com
Fri May 24 12:14:02 UTC 2024

Hi, and happy start of summer to all!

OK, well it might not be the official start of summer, but Memorial Day Weekend seems to be the symbolic start, so let's celebrate happiness and the warmth of summer and party into the weekend on the invasion tonight!

The fun begins at 8 PM eastern exclusively on 2020 The Beacon. For those not on the eastern time zone, that's 7 PM central, 6 PM mountain and 5 PM pacific.

The pop, rock and country will have you either dancing, turning up your speakers or both, and we'll be doing a tribute to songs about summer along the way too.

You can listen by either

Asking your alexa device to enable 2020 The Beacon

or listen at

http://www.2020thebeacon.com/listen

If you have interest in being in the virtual studios during the show, go directly to our studio at

https://us06web.zoom.us/j/2322662020

or you may call in at

1-719-359-4580

and when prompted, enter in the access code

2322262020

followed by the pound sign.

Join me for 3 hours of musical energy and fun tonight.

See you there.