[Perform-Talk] Stagecraft for VI performers

Sandra Gayer sandragayer7 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 15:37:21 UTC 2026


Hello Annie,

Thanks for emailing. As far as I know, it's going to be recorded. It 
would be nice to hang out with people live, because of q and A etc.


Very best wishes,

Sandra.

On 16/07/2026 16:09, Annie Davis via Perform-Talk wrote:
> Hi Sandra,
> I'm sure you've received this question a million timesalready, so my apologies if it is the million and first😊.  Will this talk be recorded by any chance?
> I will do my best to be there on time.  I have a packed day, but this talk sounds invaluable!
> Sincerely,
> Annie
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Perform-Talk <perform-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Sandra Gayer via Perform-Talk
> Sent: Thursday, July 16, 2026 10:21 AM
> To: Performing Arts Division list <perform-talk at nfbnet.org>; musictlk at nfbnet.org
> Cc: Sandra Gayer <sandragayer7 at gmail.com>
> Subject: [Perform-Talk] Stagecraft for VI performers
>
> Hello Everyone,
>
> Forgive the cross posting, just spreading the word. I’m a singer and actor on stage and television, as you probably know. I’m giving a talk later about stagecraft for VI performers on Zoom, at 7:30pm gmt+1, 2:30pm Eastern, 1:30pm Central, 11:30am Pacific. It outlines:
>
> • Tips for navigating the visual aspects of performing, such as:
> posture, how we carry ourselves, and choreography;
>
> • Establishing your style: clothing, hair, and make-up;
>
> • Seeking impartial advice and feedback on visual aspects;
>
> • Entering and exiting a performance space with poise, guided or not;
>
> • Communicating with other performers and venue staff;
>
> • Where technical decisions and accessibility meet: types of microphone and stand, lighting, etc.
>
> The link to register is
>
> https://soundwithoutsight.org/community/webinars/
>
> Hopefully some of you can join me.
>
> Very best wishes,
>
> Sandra.
> _______________________________________________
> Perform-Talk mailing list
> Perform-Talk at nfbnet.org
> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/listinfo/perform-talk_nfbnet.org
> To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for Perform-Talk:
> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/perform-talk_nfbnet.org/annedonnellon%40gmail.com
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Perform-Talk mailing list
> Perform-Talk at nfbnet.org
> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/listinfo/perform-talk_nfbnet.org
> To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for Perform-Talk:
> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/perform-talk_nfbnet.org/sandragayer7%40gmail.com


More information about the Perform-Talk mailing list