[Pibe-division] Thanks-someone responded to beta test

Carrie Gilmer carrie.gilmer at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 19:38:09 UTC 2008

Hi All,

I have had someone take me up on the offer. As I said, first come first
served.so I am sorry if you did not get in. If something changes I will let
you know, let me know if you would like to be on a "wait" list if one of the
participants drops out at the beginning (unlikely but possible)

Hopefully we will find over this school year that the program does all it
claims and you all can take a crack at it!

Thank you,

Carrie Gilmer, President

A Division of the National Federation of the Blind

NFB National Center: 410-659-9314

Home Phone: 763-784-8590

carrie.gilmer at gmail.com

www.nfb.org/nopbc