[Pibe-division] IEP book in English

Carrie Gilmer carrie.gilmer at gmail.com
Fri Oct 31 17:13:48 UTC 2008

Dear Lori,
There is a website that links to the laws and requirements for IEP's and
also has help by situations it is www.wrightslaw.com, I send parents there
often. It you go to www.nfb.org/nopbc and type IEP and or education or
advocacy in the search engine you should find a bunch of online articles to
help. There is also a dvd from the wrights law site on IEP's you can order
and also we have one that we are planning to update but might still have
some in the Independence Market at www.nfb.org  called "Avoiding an IEP
Disaster" that is a classic and still useful. We are in the process of
developing a new IEP and Law help tool specific to the B/Low Vision
population. Hopefully done and available sometime mid-next year.
Best,

Carrie Gilmer, President
A Division of the National Federation of the Blind
NFB National Center: 410-659-9314
Home Phone: 763-784-8590
carrie.gilmer at gmail.com
www.nfb.org/nopbc