[Pibe-division] Job Opening- Park City, Utah

Jessica Trask jess28 at samobile.net
Wed Apr 1 17:52:38 UTC 2009

Debbie,
I saw the  post on the district's website. I just happened to be
looking to see what teachers I still knew and to see if they had any
other job openings. Do you happen to have a link to the article about
Katie from the Salt Lake Tribune.  If you have the link can you send it
to me at the email address in my signature I was telling someone else
about you and I tried to get a hold of the link for the article and
couldn't find it.

--
Jessica Trask
www. samobile.net/users/jess28