[Pibe-division] Portland State University teacher program is suspended.

Carrie Gilmer carrie.gilmer at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 14:35:29 UTC 2009

Greetings All,
I am writing to ask that all write to the addressees below to voice your
concern about the ramifications of having overworked, under-trained, or not
available (because there are no teachers or one to a county for example)
teachers for our children. If you have a story of low service hours, or
unqualified paras doing the work, because the district claimed they could
not get a teacher (or the teacher claimed they had no time) for example that
would be great. Make it personal. Teachers: if you are struggling to serve
too large a caseload, your personal stories would be great too.
 Thank you,

Carrie Gilmer, President
A Division of the National Federation of the Blind
NFB National Center: 410-659-9314
Home Phone: 763-784-8590
carrie.gilmer at gmail.com
www.nfb.org/nopbc