[Pibe-division] A career question

Dr. Denise M. Robinson dmehlenbacher at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 24 16:09:55 UTC 2009

Melissa,

I got my early childhood education from Western Michigan University with an endorsement in pre-primary impairment. I do what Kristen explained also. There is a great deal to do with blind and low vision babies to get them ready for school.

       Denise

Denise M. Robinson, TVI, Ph.D.
Coordinator for Blind/VI students at ESD105
Teacher of the Blind & Visually Impaired
509-969-3622