[Pibe-division] Braille Reading Styles

DrV pumpkinracer at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 01:24:56 UTC 2009

Hi Sheila, Have the results been published anywhere? I have been hearing
about the study for years. Most of what I have seen on the web gives a study
overview & the study objectives. I have seen only hints/snippets of
"preliminary results". Do you or does anyone on the list-serve have any more
detailed info? I would love to read up on the study findings. Specific links
would be great. I imagine some of the study co-investigators are on this
list-serve & I would love to become more informed!
Sincerely,
Eric