[Pibe-division] Notetker and Digital player questions

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 1 17:59:38 UTC 2009

Hi,
I have a Braille Note and recommend it.  It is menu driven and easy to use.
Yes it can be connected to a computer
and serve as a braille display.  The new Braille Notes have great internet
capability and you can even connect it wirelessly if you have the wireless
card and wireless access.  For fun you can also upload music files to it and
store some on a flash card.  If playing music best to put them on a flash
card because they take up a lot of memory.  The media players allow you to
hear songs you uploaded as well as a FM radio.

It supports Word documents so any document you get from the computer can be
put on a usb drive and plugged into the braille Note.  Other handy features
are the address book, phone book and scientific calculator.  I think PAC
mate has those too though.

Good luck with your decission.  Happy new Year.
Ashley