[Pibe-division] Job opening at the maryland school for the blind

Melissa Green graduate56 at juno.com
Wed May 6 04:22:24 UTC 2009

Hope that this is helpful.

An Exciting Teaching Opportunity!

The Maryland School for the Blind

a private residential school, est. in 1853, is looking for

 Special Education teachers who have or can qualify for

Special Education of the Visually Impaired.

Position Open in the Early Childhood Program

Enjoy life on the shores of the Chesapeake Bay.

Maryland offers you the chance to experience "America in miniature";

it's just a short drive from our spacious campus to the Atlantic Ocean, on Maryland's Eastern Shore, or to the beautiful Appalachian mountains of Western Maryland.

Don't miss Baltimore's famous Inner Harbor, the National Aquarium,

 or Fort McHenry (the birthplace of our National Anthem).

Watch the NFL's Baltimore Ravens,

or catch the Baltimore Orioles at Camden Yards.

This ten month (per year) positions follows a traditional school calendar,

 and has generous holidays and an excellent benefit package.

Starting salary between $34,031 - $53,579

depending on degree and experience

Send resume with cover, or call:

the RECRUITMENT OFFICE at:

The Maryland School for the Blind

3501 Taylor Avenue

Baltimore, Maryland  21236

(410) 444-5000, ext. 278

e-mail: johns at mdschblind.org

or FAX resume to:

(410) 319-5707

E.O.E.  M/F

Come join our quality team!  You won't regret it!