[Pibe-division] California Orientation Center for the Blind, Administrator Job

Riccobono, Mark MRiccobono at nfb.org
Fri May 22 20:00:31 UTC 2009

Thank you for your kind assistance in this matter of finding a diverse pool
of candidates to choose from when we fill the upcoming vacant Administrator
position at the California State Department of Rehabilitation
Orientation Center
for the Blind, Albany, CA!

I will give you three links:

1.
<http://www.dor.ca.gov/per/human.htm>http://www.dor.ca.gov/per/human.htm
This link is the Dept. of Rehab. Employment Information Page.  Scroll
to the bottom of the page to see the OPEN EXAM for Administrator.

2.  Click on "Administrator, Orientation Center for the Blind" and
you will be taken to this link:
<http://www.dor.ca.gov/per/OCBAdmin.rtf>http://www.dor.ca.gov/per/OCBAdmin.rtf
.

This link provides all of the details for who may apply, testing
date, requirements for admittance to the examination, position
description, where to send application, etc.

3.  To submit an application to take the job position exam, please
fill out Application Form 678.  The link to that application is
<http://www.spb.ca.gov/jobs/stateapp.htm>http://www.spb.ca.gov/jobs/stateapp.htm

Thank you again, Mr. Cobb.  I greatly appreciate your efforts and the
efforts of the NFB in assisting us to connect with qualified
applicants in the blind community.

If you've any questions, please contact me at 510.559.1200.

Sincerely,

Stephanie Newman
OCB
400 Adams St., Albany CA 94706