[Pibe-division] Seedlings' Book Angel Program

Dawn Swarthout seedlink3 at ameritech.net
Thu Apr 15 13:04:24 UTC 2010

We are very pleased to announce that Seedlings' Book Angel Program is back again this year thanks to the generosity of our wonderful supporters ... people who understand the importance and power of reading and who want to share the gift of reading with blind children.

This program has been a huge success, bringing much joy to young braille readers. The children love receiving two free books that they can read and re-read to their heart's content.

This is also a great way to introduce braille to V-I toddlers and preschoolers who may become braille readers. Just sign them up for some of our Print-and-Braille books, and they will be able to enjoy reading time with their sighted parents and siblings while picking up some important pre-reading skills.

The Book Angel Program is open to visually-impaired children who live in the US. Book Angel orders will be filled when your child's name is selected, and as time and materials allow. The books will be shipped "Free Matter for the Blind."
To register simply fill out our online form by clicking this link: http://www.seedlings.org/special.php and then on "Book Angel Program".
You can also use the registration form in the 2010 Seedlings Catalog and fax it to: 734-427-8552 or mail it to: Seedlings, PO Box 51924, Livonia, MI 48151-5924. Please let us know if you would like us to send you a catalog.

   Best wishes,
   Debra Bonde, Director
   Seedlings Braille Books for Children
   www.seedlings.org