[Pibe-division] introduction and survey

Joanne Zucker jezu36 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 2 01:41:20 UTC 2010

Hello list,

I am new to this listserv.   I am a special education teacher who is going back
to school to get a masters in TVI.  I myself am legally blind, since birth.
Anyways, I am currently taking two classes.  In one class I am doing some
research on the necessity of braille (and technology) in the workplace by those
who are severely visually impaired/totally blind.  Would you please take a
couple minutes of your time to complete and return to my e-mail address?
Please see the attachment. The survey is attached as a word document and as a
pdf file.  Use whichever is best for you.  Thank you.

Joanne Zucker
jezu36 at yahoo.com