[Pibe-division] old braille user-manuals - yours for the asking

Sheila Amato brltrans at verizon.net
Thu Feb 25 21:55:14 UTC 2010

I'm doing some serious office-cleaning at work, and came across the following user-manuals in braille. They are free to anyone who might want them. Please respond to me off list if you are interested.

Duxbury Braille Translation for Microsoft Word - User's Guide
(no date, but I assume that it is a much older version than what is out there now)

Romeo Braille Printer User's Guide for RB 20 and RB 40
(again, no date, but I'm guessing that it's more than 10 years old).

Sheila
brltrans at verizon.net